VpCI®-426 Gel Descaler/Rust Remover enhanced with Nano-VpCI® is a water-based, heavy duty rust remover available in the form of liquid, powder and gel. Innovative and economical rust remover is designed to remove corrosion, scale and naturally occurring oxides from iron, carbon and stainless steel, copper, aluminum, magnesium and their alloys. This non-polluting product when compared to other industrial products eliminates and reduces virtually all waste disposal problems. VpCI®-426 Gel Descaler/Rust Remover brightens magnesium and aluminum, leaving a shiny surface that provides long-term corrosion protection. This water-based liquid is also excellent at removing calcium carbonate and sulfate. The product is so safe that it can be used for household tasks. VpCI®-426 Gel Descaler/Rust Remover stays in place on vertical and difficult to treat surfaces where corrosion is heavy, allowing extra time for VpCI®-426 Gel to remove corrosion from the metal surface. This non-toxic, nitrite free rust remover has increased performance over equivalent products while significantly reduces costs of surface preparation. It can be used in areas that cannot be sandblasted or cleaned with power tools.
- Removes corrosion from ferrous metals and copper
- Oxide removal of brass, bronze, copper, and zinc
- Very effective on carbon steel and stainless steel to dissolve rust, scale, and oxide deposits
- Reduced toxicity and costs
- Increased performance over equivalent products
- Can be used in areas that can not be sandblasted or cleaned with power tools
- Non-toxic and nitrite free
View Product Data Sheet
View Editorials and Technical Articles
- FEATURED IN: VpCI®-426 Descaler/Rust Remover Featured in Commercial Construction Magazine!
- FEATURED IN: VpCI®-426 Descaler/Rust Remover Featured in Coating Pro Magazine!
- FEATURED IN: Rust Remover Adds Corrosion Protection Featured in the Fabricator!
- PRESS RELEASE: Remove Rust Inexpensively, Effectively and Safely While Adding Corrosion Protection!
View Safety Data Sheet